PLANNED SHUTDOWNS: Todays update
This page was last updated: 20th September 2018 at 8am
- All planned shutdowns for today are going ahead as advertised.
The following shutdowns have changes. All other shutdowns are going ahead as advertised.
- 1234 - Drury Hills Cancelled
- 3453 - Pukekohe Postponed to alternative date
- 9876 - Mauku Delayed until 10:30 AM
- All planned shutdowns have been postponed today due to adverse weather conditions. Please refer to your letter for the alternative postponement date.
If you require any further information please call 0800 100 202.
If you would like information about local generator hire companies click here.
Counties Power undertakes a comprehensive network investment programme to ensure a safe, well-maintained and reliable network. This year we're investing more than $35m on new network builds and upgrading existing infrastructure. You can find out more about these projects here.
To carry out this work, we must undertake some planned power shutdowns to allow our team to work safely on the electricity network. All shutdowns are notified to customers via letter at least 10 working days prior.
You can also check planned shutdowns on our new smartphone app. Download this now by typing app.countiespower.com in your smartphone internet browser.
There may be some instances where we are unable to undertake the work on the planned date due to weather or safety reasons. The alternative date advised on the letter will be used instead.