Updated: 27 February 2021 - Level 3 Regional Lockdown
Counties Power’s priority is and has always been the safety of our team and our community.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation unfolds our team is closely monitoring updates, assessing the best course of action to ensure the continued safety of our community and to keep your power flowing. We have a pandemic plan in place to ensure essential power services are maintained.
As we move forward, we will be continuing with our work with our teams working in bubbles. As an essential service provider it is critical that we continue to carry out our works programme to provide safe and reliable power to our community.
We have immediatley actioned our pandemic plan on 27 February 2021 and implemented safety precautions. Our reception is closed to the pubic and office-based employees working remotely. Our crews have implemented bubble working. We have faults crews based across both the Auckland and Waikato regions to ensure timely resolution to faults. Planned Shutdowns will continue.
Thanks for your understanding as we keep our crews and our community safe.
More information on planned shutdowns can be found at www.countiespower.com/shutdowns.
What we are doing to protect you and our team:
- Our crews will be working in bubbles, keeping a 2m distance from others and will be taking extra safety precautions when working on sites.
- We are still taking preventative measures to keep us all safe. We're taking extra precautions with additional cleaning and disinfecting across all areas of our business and our equipment and vehicles.
- You can call us on 0800 100 202 or check our app for faults – download the app now by typing app.countiespower.com in your smartphone internet browser.
If your power is out -
- If you require one of our team to attend your site - please advise us immediately and BEFORE our crews arrive if you feel unwell so they can take preventative measures. Please keep a 2m distance from our crews.
- If you log a fault online using the app, please include this information in the comments field so that one of the team can call you prior to attending.
For helplines please contact:
- Healthline New Zealand 0800 611 116.
- Healthline's dedicated COVID-19 number 0800 358 5453.
Further information about COVID-19 can be found on the following sites:
- WHO – World Health Organisation www.who.int
- MOH – Ministry of Health www.health.govt.nz
- NZ Government COVID-19 - covid19.govt.nz
Thank you for your support in keeping our community safe, the power flowing and our health services operational.
The Team at Counties Power