Decommissioning an ICP means that the unique identifier for the connection on the Counties Power network will be expired. If you want to make a connection in the future, you will need to request a new connection. More details about a new connection can be found here.
The ICP number can be found on your monthly power bill.
Your meter number can be found on the meter installed at the premise within your meter board.
Please select the type of connection which currently supplies the property to be decommissioned.
If you have a date that you would like the decommision completed by, please enter below. Please allow at least 10 days for the physical decommision of an ICP.
I/We accept that the following terms apply for the decommissioning of an Installation Connection Point (ICP) on the Counties Power network.
1. A copy of this application will be provided to the energy retailer for this supply.
2. Decommisioning of this ICP will not occur if the site is tenanted or occupied.
3. Counties Power will remove any installed meters and cut the supply away at the network supply point only.
4. Any poles, cables or other fittings on private land will not be removed by Counties Power and will remain owned by and the responsibility of the land owner.
5. As the legal owner of the property or as an authorised agent for the owner I hereby apply for the decommissioning of the Installation Connection Point (ICP) on the Counties Power electricity network.
0800 100 202
Address: 14 Glasgow Road, Pukekohe
Postal: Private Bag 4, Pukekohe 2340, NZ
Follow Us: Facebook Twitter
Extranet Login >
Copyright © 2015 - 2019 Counties Power Admin. All rights reserved | Sitemap | Privacy | Website Design by MOCA