Counties Power is an innovative consumer-owned lines company supplying power to over 42,000 customers in the southern Auckland and northern Waikato regions. We are going through a period of unprecedented growth in the region and with rapid population growth continuing across our district, both the network and company are expanding to meet these exciting challenges.
We're based in Pukekohe- the heart of the Franklin district, with west and east coast beaches bordering, rolling farmland and bustling towns at our door step we're continously on the look out for experienced and qualified people. We offer highly competitive remuneration and benefits package (which includes medical, life and income protection insurance) join us today and get better work stories.
Are you an experienced and qualified utility arborist? Are you looking for better work stories? We’re looking for two talented utility arborists to join our growing vegetation crew.
We can offer you a job with variety working alongside dedicated, smart and talented team members. We invest in our people from training and continuous development to providing the best in health, safety and wellbeing - we look after the whole you by providing a competitive benefits package that includes competitive remuneration and earning potential, health, income protection and life insurance, extra sick leave, annual heath checks and much more.
- fit and healthy
- a team player
- have an uncompromising attitude towards health and safety
- love the outdoors coupled with,
- EWP and chainsaw knowledge and experience
- hold a current class 2 driver’s license and,
- hold a minimum of level 3 arborist certificate.
If we have your attention and you have the skills, knowledge and experience we need, we welcome your application – apply now!
LINE MECHANICS NEEDED
We are currently looking for qualified and experienced Line Mechanics.
Reporting to one of our Field Services Managers these roles take responsibility for the delivery of allocated works and will require people with a genuine passion for health and safety, who take complete ownership of their accountabilities and the safety of all staff and contractors working with them.
This role will suit technically astute, hands-on experienced professionals who are adept at managing a complex workload of new build and maintenance based electrical projects.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 4+ years' post qualification experience
- Solid understanding of health and safety processes
- In-depth technical knowledge of the electrical distribution industry
- Modern and professional work ethic
- A strong sense of resilience, tenacity and the drive to succeed
- Excellent all round interpersonal skills and customer liaison style
Counties Power is a values-based, stable and forward thinking business that offers genuine development opportunities and a great working environment. This role offers a highly competitive wages and benefits package.
To request a copy of the job description or an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Counties Power area
Counties Power has owned and operated the electricity distribution network in the southern Auckland and northern Waikato for over 90 years:
- Serving the fast growing urban centres of Papakura South, Pukekohe, Tuakau, Pokeno and Waiuku.
- Stretching coast to coast, serving desirable life-style locations like Karaka, Port Waikato, the Awhitu Peninsula, Hunua, Kaiaua and rural areas that stretch south to Glen Murray.
- Supplying a range of well-established and new industrial businesses like the Glenbrook Steel Mill and Yashili Dairy Factory.
Counties Power people
You will fit in well if you are honest and trustworthy, an expert in your field, and have the initiative and drive to adapt to new challenges. An eagerness to learn, relate well to customers and colleagues and a positive, energetic attitude are also important. It is taken for granted that you’ll only apply if you are dedicated to working safely and efficiently at all times.