To contact our Communications Manager for media enquiries please call 0800 100 202.
COVID-19 Community Update
Counties Power’s priority is and has always been the safety of our team and our community.
As the corona virus (COVID-19) situation unfolds our team is closely monitoring updates, assessing the best course of action to ensure the continued safety of our community and to keep your power flowing. We have a pandemic plan in place to ensure essential power services are maintained.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROTECT YOU AND OUR TEAM:
- Our daily cleaning procedures are already thorough, but we have decided to take extra precautions with additional cleaning and disinfecting at reception and throughout our offices, high contact areas, equipment and vehicles.
- We are taking preventative measures such as regular, thorough hand washing and sanitising.
- We are asking our teams working in the community and in the office not to shake hands and to keep a 2m distance.
- Our team knows that they must self-isolate if they are ill or have been instructed to self-isolate by the Ministry of Health.
PLEASE HELP KEEP OUR PEOPLE SAFE AND YOUR POWER FLOWING
Do not come to our office or approach our people working in the community if you:
- Show symptoms of COVID-19 or suspect you may be ill.
- Have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Have been overseas in the past 14 days.
AS A PRECAUTION –
- Please limit contact with our office and call us instead on 0800 100 202 and we will help you over the phone. You can also check our app for faults – download the app now by typing app.countiespower.com in your smartphone internet browser.
IF YOU ARE IN SELF ISOLATION AND YOUR POWER IS OUT -
- If someone at your property is in self-isolation and you require one of our team to attend your site - please advise us immediately.
- If you log a fault online using the app, please include this information in the comments field so that one of the team can call you prior to attending.
For helplines please contact:
- Healthline New Zealand 0800 611 116.
- Healthline's dedicated COVID-19 number 0800 358 5453.
Further information about COVID-19 can be found on the following sites:
Thank you for your support in keeping our community safe, the power flowing and our health services operational.
The Team at Counties Power
Counties Power, the Pukekohe-based electricity distribution company serving the fast-growing areas of Southern Auckland and Northern Waikato, has...
Counties Power is giving all local power consumers a share in $11.8m in discount on their power bills this festive season. The Counties Power...