The local faults team work 24/7 to find and fix faults. Repairs to the Counties Network are free. Repairs to private service lines are chargeable. Here’s how it works:
- Report your outage here or call 0800 100 202 or 09 237 0300
- Register for text or email updates you’ll hear progress on the fault as it happens.
- Counties Power always puts safety first
- Faults on the Counties Power network are fixed free.
- Faults on private service lines are charged to the owner of the service line.
- If the first response service is not enough, the options for getting power back on will be discussed with you, before you commit to further repairs and costs.