Get Service

If you are unhappy with any Counties Power service, please use this form to submit your complaint, or call 0800 100 202 or 09 237 0300.  Making a complaint is a free service.  You can find out more about how we handle complaints here

If you are not happy with our efforts to resolve the problem you are encouraged to contact the Utilities Disputes (formally Electricity & Gas Complaints) on 0800 22 33 40 or  The commissioner is an independent person who provides a free service to help resolve disputes. 

First Name*
Are you a machine? If not please enter nothing in here:
Last Name*
Email address*
Mobile Phone*
Landline Phone
Property address*

Latest Updates