Safety comes first at Counties Power. When you are undertaking any work near power lines or electrical assets, it is recommended that you only engage the services of qualified, experienced people to work on or near power lines.
- Ambush Contractors | t: 09 294 8263
- Asplundh | t: 09 570 8043
Safety comes first – always. Working on electrical assets is dangerous and you should not undertake the work yourself. Any work on or near power lines or other electrical assets should only be undertaken by qualified, experienced people.
Counties Power does not undertake works or repairs on privately owned service lines. Below are a list of contractors in the local area who may be able to assist. Counties Power recommends that you do your own due diligence to choose a contractor to perform any services required as the contract of services is between yourself and the contractor only.
This list is not a comprehensive list of all generator hire companies, and Counties Power recommends that you do your own due diligence to choose a contractor to perform any services required as the contract of services is between yourself and the contractor only.
- Generator Rentals | t: 0800 301 301 | w: generatorrentals.co.nz
- Aggreko | t: 0800 004 906 | w: aggreko.co.nz
- Kennards Hire | t: (Pukekohe) 09 238 8094 | w: kennardshire.co.nz
- If you require an electrical inspection for the livening of a builders temporary supply or permanent meter, please contact your electricity retailer.
- For all other inspections queries contact Counties Power | t: 0800 100 202